Hot Import Nights Miami and My whip LOTS OF PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Import Nights Miami and My whip LOTS OF PICS

Heres the actual link with some of the cars there.
    Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.

Heres some of my car and some models on it.
    Last edited by dahotprotege; 12-15-2003, 04:20 PM.
    My OLD Car

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE

My OLD Car

Comment

Looked like a good time. Did you happen to win anything?

Comment

That looks fun as hell.... checkin out other cars..

Havin babes all over the place

Comment

Hell yea it was lots of fun but I unfortuntly didnt win anything. The thing with HIN is that the RICIEST car usually wins. The whole thing was rigged IMO. In the Four door class comp a Celica and a Sunfire won. WTF??? Oh well I didnt expect to win anything, the show was too big and the categories sucked. If there was a Protege class with a 1st 2nd 3rd then I woulda been able to take 1st or 2nd. But I was put in Mazda class against 3rd gen RX-7s with like 100 grand put in them. Plus there were over 300 or 400 cars there.
          My OLD Car

Comment

sweet pics!
            i know why you didnt place- you had all the babes on your ride and pissed off the judges .
            dont sweat it, ive been to a couple of shows where the classes are just a little unfair .
            car looks good tho, except those tires are all dressed and pretty and it makes those dirty fender wells stand out. just kiddin im a inner fender well freak, i scrub mine every time i wash my car so crap dont cake up in there!!

Comment

Mazdaspeed parking only? I don't see a mazda speed anywhere

Comment

nice pics man. the Mazdaspeed signs were given to Intense C.C. members at our last meet by Andres from carper4mance.com/. some of us put them on the right car:p: J/P Mauricio. it was cool that you had your car in there.

Comment

bman, I didnt know you could clean the inner fenderwell. whoops! LOL. Thanks for the comments though.
                  The MAZDASPEED sign was jus there for the hell of it. It was free and it was mazda related. Most people dont know the diffrence so i was like what the hell.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

That's one lucky pro. Sweet pics and ride.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

thanks bro, my pro is lucky as hell to be wit dem girls like that.
                      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                        Hell yea it was lots of fun but I unfortuntly didnt win anything. The thing with HIN is that the RICIEST car usually wins. The whole thing was rigged IMO. In the Four door class comp a Celica and a Sunfire won. WTF??? Oh well I didnt expect to win anything, the show was too big and the categories sucked. If there was a Protege class with a 1st 2nd 3rd then I woulda been able to take 1st or 2nd. But I was put in Mazda class against 3rd gen RX-7s with like 100 grand put in them. Plus there were over 300 or 400 cars there.

Its extremely hard to win at HIN

hell lots of AED GA's go that have won COUNTLESS other shows and dont place at all.....

oh and please dont say WTF to a sunfire.....it owns you sir, lol

Comment

bah i hate sunfires..... fun to just floor them and the take off but they scare teh **** out of me with you touch the wheel and you try to make a fast turn....

on another note... I heart Camel Toe

Comment

BTW nice car. suggestion though... go get some plastix and clean your headlights so they match the shiney new corners

Comment

Please tell me you didn't just saw 'whip'

Nice pics though, looked like a good time!
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                              X