Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not completely new, some may remember....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not completely new, some may remember....

Hello again, I figured I should try again. I had quit the site on my own accord due to a conflict with the previous owner. I am in japan still and still do the parts thing on the side to make ends meet and provide extra cash for my family here. I am still enlisted in the military (US of course!).

Just want to see if people remember me. I was cduff7 before and stopped posting about 2 years ago. I am chaser_tourer on ebay as another reference so you may know me.

Anyhow, Hello from Japan again.

Chris in Japan :-)

hello chris. Its been about two years since I quit posting aswell. I just started posting in the last week or so. Anyways. Welcome back
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate that. I am working on finding some cool Familia parts for guys on the forums but not sure how the mods feel yet - I will have to inquire prior to doing anything. I wish I would have saved my old password - it would have been easier and I could check to see if I had any departing pm's.

If you don't mind me asking...Why did you stop posting on the board?

Have a good day (night here in japan),

chris

Comment

because my 2nd gen protege was down for a year while I searched for a BP harness. Then I joined imazda because thats where most of the 2nd genners went. I bought a 323 BPT in november so im over here a lot now.
        I'd be interested in some 2nd gen familia parts. Door sills, headlights and corners and floor mats (grey)
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Cduff7 i do remember you. but no offense. until i revarify your background & why you really left i cannot permit you to sell anything on this forum.

since you do not have access to the thread ATM here are the FS section rules. Specifically note #14 which would happen to categorize you.

Clubprotege Seller Regulations

1. If you are either a business, a member selling multiple new items, or organizing a group buy, please contact "BPT323" for authorization. Seperate sections are used for these types of sales, however you must obtain vendor status first. Please see the vendor section rules if this applies to you.

2. If you are selling a vehicle, please post it in the appropriate section.

3. If you are posting an item for sale, you MUST include an actual picture of the item, not a 'universal' picture found elsewhere. Members are required to place a piece of paper with their screen name next to the product being sold. If you're having problems posting pictures of your item email me a picture with a peice of paper in the picture that states your screen name and clubprotege on it. Email can be sent to t u r p r o @ t m a i l dot com(remove spaces)

4. You can only sell items in your possession. Exception to this rule can only be overridden by Turpro, Jho, or any of the administrators.

5. Any member who wishes to sell an item MUST have a valid location posted & visible to all other members. (validity does not entail a direct address or street name, just a city and state, or something of the sort)
          *****Your location MUST be listed!******

6. You MUST have an asking price. No "make an offer" is allowed.

7. If a tracking number is requested from the buyer, it must be provided by the seller. Failure to comply will result in a 1 month ban from selling anything.

8. Detailed information is required in the post regarding the product. This is what we define as detailed:
          - What is the product
          - What shape it is in
          - Is there anything that should be known that would influence buyer's decision
          - How long product was used for (if known)
          - Reason for selling is not necessary, but is recommended

9. In order to sell an item, you must be a member for at least one month, and you must have more than 10 posts. The only way to bypass this rule is to contact Turpro or Jho AND have someone well known in the forums to vouch for you. We need to know who is selling, and if they are trustworthy.

10. Do not post a cheaper item for sale in a thread where someone is selling something.

11. Please note eBay links have a seperate section(internet sightings). They are however permitted in this section if the item is first offered up to members here, and then turned into an eBay auction at a later time.

12. No selling burned CDs or other pirate software. Only official distributions of any software will be acceptable to sell, (linux excluded, unless not "freeware").

13. If you are parting out your vehicle, you may omit rule (3) and (6) only. Since you are not yet informed of what parts will sell, only RECENT photos of the vehicle are required. Photos of all areas where parts are going to be for sale must be included (interior, exterior, engine bay, etc...)

14. Any Overseas Members desiring to sell products on ClubProtege MUST contact (Bpt323 or Deadly_Sleeper)prior to creating any thread in the Classifieds/sales sections.

(Please do not try to post your item for sale if you are not able to meet the following criteria)
          If indeed you have lost your password, you should take the proper steps to retrieve them rather then your above method. I keep watch upon the club email & have not seen any requests from you. in future reference please take the proper routes

I'll begin looking into things further & PM you when i've decided to lift your restrictions

Ryan
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

IIRC, Dave was just being an asshole to this guy because he (cduff7) was essentially direct competition to Dave and was bidding against him on some of the Yahoo auctions and selling the items here.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

That doesn't mean I vouch for this guy though. I never had any dealings with him to say otherwise and it's been too long ago.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

As much as I'd like to help out, it's been a rather long time and I don't really remember much about cduff77. I never had any dealings with him myself so I'm in no position to evaluate his business practices.

Sorry that I can't provide any useful information here.
                02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

yeah i recall the name, but noting to do with him, sorry ryan.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                      because my 2nd gen protege was down for a year while I searched for a BP harness. Then I joined imazda because thats where most of the 2nd genners went. I bought a 323 BPT in november so im over here a lot now.
                      I'd be interested in some 2nd gen familia parts. Door sills, headlights and corners and floor mats (grey)
                      Glad to see your back, Well I really am not aloud to sell anything here and if I am not allowed that is cool. Not a big deal but would be cool to hook up the Familia guys again, I never had any problem with the regulars on the site. I apologize for acting like a dumbass back when Dave (cabelmirc) was harrasing me, well it all seemed to come out in the wash in the end anyway. I have no hard feelings towards him or anyone else.

Comment

Cool. Welcome back.
                        1990 Protege 4WD
                        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                        ├┼┤
                        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

From what I can tell in old posts I don't see anything really wrong. I became a mod shortly after or just before your last post so I don't know exactly went down. Regaurdless of what happened the other guy () is gone. Welcome back.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

chris, I have intentions to lift your restrictions, we'll talk more about it in private messages.

excuse my manners.... i forgot to welcome you back
                            Ryan
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I bought a few items from CDUff77, and they were shipped quickly and on time. He kept in touch at all times. I didn't have any problems.

Hope that helps! Welcome back btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X