Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

I've been checking out the forum for a couple days now, and thought I'd go ahead and join.

I am Protege-less, but hopefully only for a couple more days. I'm going Saturday to pick up a 92 Protege SOHC automatic for an awesome price. It's a couple different colors, but fairly straight, running decent, rust free, and 139K original miles. I'm buying it from a friend whose mom bought it new and parked it a year or so ago when she couldn't drive anymore. He drove it for a bit, then had a collision with another car. He bought new driver's fender, a hood, lights, and bumper for it, but ended up buying a Civic.

It's great to see a Protege community out there.

I have too many cars, including a 06 Suzuki Grand Vitara (wife's ride), a 78 Chevy stepside 2wd truck that I drive everyday, and a 69 Chevelle that has more rust than workable metal.

I'm sure I'll be asking a billion questions, so thanks in advance for all the help.

Will

Welcome to clubprotege
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome to cp
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X