X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not new but my "new zoomer"

heres a little teaser of the new mazda i picked up tonight
    Attached Files

miata. nice, i've been thinking of getting one of those. b6 or bp?
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Nice Mitch you finally got a hold of one huh! Awesome glad to see you got a Miata now Boost that thing and have loads of fun!
      1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
      Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
      R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Another one buys a Miata. It seems that the Miata is the accessory of choice for BG owners. lol

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

b6, i LOVE this car im so glad i got the chance. I actually traded my crx, yes i bought a honduh, i kinda regret it i didnt really like it, for it plus a full d-series honda swap track rims and all kinda of other stuff, dude really wanted my crx, its pretty clean only a tad of rust which ill getrid of this spring. ill take more pics soon. its too cold out like. 5 degrees or something stupid. buying a roll bar for sure. putting my sparco seat in and then maybe boost? who knows.

Comment

I much prefer the feel of a B6 Miata to that of the BP. Congrats.

What do you plan to do with it? They really love the autocross course.
            '94 Protegé DX

Comment

F the B6 and BP put a LS1 in there and be done with it
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

ill get picks up in a min. well on its way is a 320mm steering wheel with nrg quick release hub, jhust got my sparco speed in last night. then going to pick up a boss frog clear veiw roll bar when i get my tax returns. then......who knows

Comment

heres some shotty pics i took a few mins ago

Comment

For one next time I see you your getting a stern talking to about owning a honduh! j/k It's nice man I like it! If you ever sell those rims I want them for the pro!
                    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

hah, the honda was fun, it was fast, but didnt make my blood boil, i missed mymazdas. youll be the first to know if i get ridof them. I plan on painting them bronze. I have a set of lightweight rimsim goingto use at the track. road coarse track that is. I hate to drive this thingin thewinter but i have no other ride atm soooo snow= drift time. ill make another thread somewhere keeping an update on the build.

Comment

You may or may not know this, 2 warnings to you - never EVER move the soft top up or down below 40 degrees F - the vinyl can crack and the zipper can break.

Also, don't put the top up or down with the windows fully up as the glass can wear on the top seals.

Just a little FYI!

So it's a B-package car, Racing Beat intake elbow, and it looks to have good paint too! A rarity, a white Miata without paint issues. Looks like a '92 to me.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

thanks for the tips! espescially becuase its like 2 out right now. I drove with the top down and it was cooooooold. I had it in my heated garage all day so it was way warmer than 40. and its a 91. close. it actually has a little rust on the passenger side. i will take care of that in the spring

Comment

and if you ever wanna get rid of your r lip i WANT it. all in all its pretty damn clean

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamitch333 View Post
                              and if you ever wanna get rid of your r lip i WANT it. all in all its pretty damn clean
                              Not a chance! I had another one, my first one, but the finish faded and my parts guy warrantied it for me, then held it hoping Mazda would forget about it(that's how I got both of my hard tops) and just when I was about to ask for it back, Mazda contacted them and asked for it to be shipped back.

The front lip can be had online brand new for $150...my price was $143...not bad, it makes the car look so much cooler!

But yeah your's looks clean. '91/'92 are virutally identical. I had the rust fixed on mine but a small bit started bubbling up on the driver's side rear wheel arch at the top...seems water got inbetween the panels and worked it's way out through the body and not down through the wheel arch. Gah!

Comment

Working...
                              X