Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Spring Fling in Panama City Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Fling in Panama City Beach

I'll be attending with my Car Club... Just trying to see if anyone would care to meet up. The show is taking place March 7-9 and I hope to see some of you there.
    Last edited by LadiesMan; 01-21-2008, 01:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention month of dates...
    Yes I am TSME from ERDTOnline = www.erdtonline.com

Wow I though atleast some Florida guys would wanna come... anybody is welcome I am just trying to meet more members...

Comment

Bumpity for any takers...

Comment

how many people are estimated to be attneding?
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Well this is a car show and DropJaw Mag is suppose to be there along with mini trucking... I was trying to see if anyone in the area would be interested in meeting since it is a big show... Right now the only attending person on the forum is myself...

Comment

Bump for any takers?

Comment

ive been trying to get a couple people up here for dropjaw and stuff look at looking for 1st gen in general bg forum or the other one i put here in this section
              94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

Comment

Working...
              X