Hmm, yet another NW US AWD dyno shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, yet another NW US AWD dyno shop

Gee, I wonder what their more-than-5-cars discount is?
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

thats cool the only dyno even close to me is an awd

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
      http://www.carbconn.com/dynamometer_service.php3

Gee, I wonder what their more-than-5-cars discount is?
      maybe we should find out? a couple of GTXs, a couple of proteges, we're golden!
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Smoke, where is that AWD dyno located? Buffalo Area?
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

There is a 4wd dyno over in Portland 4 pulls $65.00
          Jason
          Yes Its 4wd woot woot
          sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
            There is a 4wd dyno over in Portland 4 pulls $65.00
            Jason
            who's this? and is that for single car? or X discount.. that's pretty dirt @$$ cheap!!!!
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

yeah where at... its a little too late for a before pull (motors out) BUT id love to have somewhere in mind if i can get it back together
              There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

The place is called PRE. They are on Division and 181st on the corner. They are a Subaru tuning shop (mainly) but they work on Mitsu's to. The last time I was there, they said it is an every day thing of 4 pulls for $65.00. They have dyno days as well but why go on a duno day if you can go during the week. They just want a call for an appointment prior. I don't have their phone # at the moment, but if I think about it later I will put it up
                Jason
                Yes Its 4wd woot woot
                sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
                  Smoke, where is that AWD dyno located? Buffalo Area?
                  http://www.innovativetuning.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jasoncsprotege View Post
                    The place is called PRE. They are on Division and 181st on the corner. They are a Subaru tuning shop (mainly) but they work on Mitsu's to. The last time I was there, they said it is an every day thing of 4 pulls for $65.00. They have dyno days as well but why go on a duno day if you can go during the week. They just want a call for an appointment prior. I don't have their phone # at the moment, but if I think about it later I will put it up
                    Jason
                    omfg... i never thought PRE did it.. they did the work on my freinds civic hatch. have there link on our website.. i looked @ them before as a suby group.. but it just never clicked.. I KNOW RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE HAHA

thanks
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I should go do a before pull... See how sad it is...

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Working...
                      X