finally a 323 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally a 323 owner

got this a while ago.. it was a total piece of crap when i first got it.
    what you guys think?

'90 323 SE BP swap'd.

'92 MX-3... mx-turbo, retired

well holy cows, that is one sexy 323!
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

wow, that's nice! how long did it take you to build it?
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

not bad not bad
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
          wow, that's nice! how long did it take you to build it?
          It took me about 3-4 months to get it this way.. mostly aesthetics for now.. shes my commuter.. (a sexy one at that)... here some pics of what it was when i bought it...

'90 323 SE BP swap'd.

Comment

wow. that's quite the turn around. i wouldn't have touched that in the state it was, but i'm glad you saw the potential and followed through! NICE JOB!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

That **** looks almost just like mine. Man i need that GTR bumper
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                That **** looks almost just like mine. Man i need that GTR bumper
                Thats what i was thinking!....oh and thats a GT-X bumper

Comment

I'm not talking about his bumper. I'm talking about a GTR bumper. I need one

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                    I'm not talking about his bumper. I'm talking about a GTR bumper. I need one
                    haha.. thats what i really wanted.. i wanted a to make a GTR clone.. i ultimately wanna import a gtr or gtx... (since i found out recently that its a lot of work to convert a hatch to 4wd).. i really fancy ther awd turbo thang... f*** those STIs and EVOs.. we need some respect too...

oh, and very sorry if my car looks similar to yours.. totally coincidental!! i was really torn between metallic black and white.. the cars original color was white but i didnt wanna go with jus white.. so i opted for a white with blue pearl.. cant reallly tell in the pics tho..
                    Last edited by illicitq; 01-26-2008, 09:01 PM.
                    '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

Comment

Originally posted by illicitq View Post
                      haha.. thats what i really wanted.. i wanted a to make a GTR clone.. i ultimately wanna import a gtr or gtx... (since i found out recently that its a lot of work to convert a hatch to 4wd).. i really fancy ther awd turbo thang... f*** those STIs and EVOs.. we need some respect too...

oh, and very sorry if my car looks similar to yours.. totally coincidental!! i was really torn between metallic black and white.. the cars original color was white but i didnt wanna go with jus white.. so i opted for a white with blue pearl.. cant reallly tell in the pics tho..
                      How Dare you!!!..lol

..Anywho...get some sideskirts ASAP! and DAMN you and wheresthericego for having GT-R wheel Arches

Comment

dude i got the replicas.. off corksport.. they're like $90..
                        i mean i like evos and STIs its just that manypeople have themm.... i like being different.. and i love mazda!!
                        '90 323 SE BP swap'd.

Comment

Very nice Welcome to clubprotege
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

If you want to be diffrent get a gallant vr4
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                            Originally posted by HopelessCow
                            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by illicitq View Post
                              dude i got the replicas.. off corksport.. they're like $90..
                              i mean i like evos and STIs its just that manypeople have themm.... i like being different.. and i love mazda!!
                              actually, the ones corksport sells aren't the replicas, they are the mazstyle sideskirts. they are different from the real ones. i've had both, i can tell you this for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X