New member from WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from WA

New here, but not to Mazdas. I had a 91 Protege that I sold with 115k miles...never a problem with it - just routine maintenance!

Now i've got an 2001 LX 2.0 that I've had since 2003...bought it with 22k miles and it just turned 50k miles. The car is great and has all options on it. The gas mileage is EVEN better since I only drive about 6k miles a year and it's in the garage the rest of the time.

WELCOME!! yay, more northwestern people. we try to do a meet every summer, maybe you can make it this summer.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Welcome
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X