"long time" mazda owner whos new to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"long time" mazda owner whos new to you

Hi I've owned Mazda's all my driving life (all 7 years of it). I'm a member of mazda323performance mx3.com and miata.net I thought why not club protege to round it out. I have a fairly modded 323 some say its massivly modded some say mildly so I leave that to your interpretation.

Check my vb gallery

I recently got an 07 B3000 dual sport for a DD (it was just such a good deal) it's pretty nice and gets about 28-30mpg hwy and 24mpg city so I cant complain. Its the "lifted" 4x4 chassis (but 2wd) with 5speed a 4.10 torsen rear end on "big" 235/75/15's. It's really fun up in cottage country on logging roads.

Welcome
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i spy a resistor box is that a gtr engine?

Comment

Sadly no I was hoping they'd screw up and send me a GTR but it's a 93 gtx, it even had a centre lsd trans which i dont have thanks to my dad and his "I'm gettin rid of this crap" spree.

He also tossed my s5 13b but not before knocking it into my 323 denting (slightly) the passengers door and front fender. I didn't find out about any of this for 2 months and when I confronted him he told me it was my fault and that a POS old car isnt devalued anything by having a dent. This car was nearly mint prior to this.

Sorry to go off topic but that really pissed me off and is alot of the reason I'm moving asap.
        Last edited by inferno94; 01-24-2008, 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

welcome! nice 323. glad ya come over!
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
          X