in a new pickle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in a new pickle

hey everyone, new to the site and already feel at home! i own a mx-3 and live in vancouver not to far from corksport. i used to be a honda guy but that and the theft got old real quick. i was never really into mazdas untill last year when i figured out corksports existence and all the sick ass mazdas rollin around town with cork decals. so i figured id start a new project and bought a mx-3. what my situation is i really like the way the mx-3 feels and drives but i have always loved the look of protege's. im thinking about keeping the mx-3 cas no one is rollin a sick one around. i mean there is the occational one with a body kit, orange paint, altezza's and street glow runnin around lol but not a head turner. im probably going to figure out how do the whole picture thing tomorrow.

Welcome to clubprotege
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

all the built kze mx3's in oregon are just a few miles south , starting from eugene to salem
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
      X