X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealander here

Hi all
    Im Bryce, live in New Zealand.
    Dont currently own a Mazda but have had a BG 4wd GTX in the past so know a bit about them and breaking their gearboxes!!
    We get all the JDM stuff here in New Zealand which is always an upside.
    So yeah at the moment my ride is a Mitsi Starion which is good fun but pretty loose .
    And thats bout it for me

Welcome
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome to CP
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I brought him over from the Starion boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunacy View Post
          We get all the JDM stuff here in New Zealand which is always an upside.
          Willing to ship stuff stateside?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Yep. I send alot of JDM starion stuff to the USA so if anyone wants any jdm mazda stuff let me know and il see what i can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunacy View Post
              Yep. I send alot of JDM starion stuff to the USA so if anyone wants any jdm mazda stuff let me know and il see what i can come up with.
              Talk to ryan(bpt323) or eric(deadly_sleeper) 1st before you start selling items. There has been quite a bit of overseas frauds happening so conntacting one of them 1st is a must. I'm not saying you're just like them but its a precaution we are taking now.
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                Talk to ryan(bpt323) or eric(deadly_sleeper) 1st before you start selling items. There has been quite a bit of overseas frauds happening so conntacting one of them 1st is a must. I'm not saying you're just like them but its a precaution we are taking now.
                Yep no problems will flick them a PM now. I have personally been ripped off by people overseas before so can understand the apprehension from some people.

Comment

I have had several transactions with Bryce and will gladly give a reference to anyone who is skiddish about his honesty. The only problems I've had is with US customs taking their sweet time.

Kane
                  Last edited by MainstreaM; 01-30-2008, 07:57 PM. Reason: added customs info

Comment

Originally posted by MainstreaM View Post
                    I have had several transactions with Bryce and will gladly give a reference to anyone who is skiddish about his honesty. The only problems I've had is with US customs taking their sweet time.

Kane
                    Thanks for the vouch. Due to previous NZ ppl and their shananagins we must enforce new overseas rules now. But your vouch does help
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Sup fellow NZ'der

Tauranga here,

and yes sending parts from NZ to the US costs more than the parts are worth imho

1996 ST205 Toyota Celica GT4 | 1991 BG 323 Astina GT, BP N/A 138WHP *Gone*.
                      1990 BG Ford Laser S (jdm), soon to be 220whp KL-ZE track hack

Comment

Originally posted by dave0r View Post
                        Sup fellow NZ'der

Tauranga here,

and yes sending parts from NZ to the US costs more than the parts are worth imho
                        I've heard that shipping costs are 80% less with a business shipping account...even if it was 50% less it wouldn't be bad.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by dave0r View Post
                          Sup fellow NZ'der

Tauranga here,

Hey man howsit?
                          Depends what you send really, ive been sending a fair bit of stuff for Starions to the states without any hassle, and the shipping isnt actually too bad.
                          Cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X