Wtb 323 Gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb 323 Gtr

title says all. I want a GTR if you got. show me !

Haha... don't we all
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

if i could import that i would sell my car right now

Comment

You could just register it as a USMD 323 by changing the vins on the dash.

Thats how you can register a skyline in the states(reg as an s13). No one at the dmv will notice.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'd like a european GTR, so its left drive. Would be fairly easy to make it pass any inspection just by swapping 323 parts. then, do like we all do, and remove the crash braces, some other stuff....yeah. hell, I want one now more than ever. Get me a LIFETIME registration with Montana (protege already has one).

****in' eh awesome.
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
            You could just register it as a USMD 323 by changing the vins on the dash.

Thats how you can register a skyline in the states(reg as an s13). No one at the dmv will notice.
            Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep that sh*t on the DL!
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

RHD is the only thing that annoys me, weird and attracts attention. There are talks against RHD at the provincial government and they could shut the RHD business in a matter of months so you never know. A european GTR would be worth that much though for sure. Of course, I could just swap my firewall into the GTR but with a bit more than half of that, I will have a faster car, and 4 doors.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                if i could import that i would sell my car right now
                Who wouldn't.

Comment

Well heres one.

Crap if I had the cash around, I would buy that thing tonight.
                  Tyler has spoken

Comment

<wipes drool off keyboard after gazing at that red GTR Tyler found> Oh sh!t oh dear. Look at the fullsize pix. That car's in FANTASTIC shape. The damn thing's only got 44k miles on it. I think we can scrape up 10 grand. So what do I do, grab it and bring it here and do a vin swap and dash/steering swap from my dead GTX, or leave it as is for the collector value and hope to try to get it legal that way?
                    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

No damn you no! It's mine! I found it. Crap I gotta find a way to get the funds together.
                      Tyler has spoken

Comment

Jay, why would you have to do a vin swap for it? It's over 15 years old so that stuff shouldn't matter.
                        Tyler has spoken

Comment

I know very little about what's needed for a car like this to pass our gubbmint's muster. But I am in the process of getting ejuhmukated, just in case...
                          '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                          '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

The United states isn't canada. Just because the car is old doesnt make it road legal here.
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                            Originally posted by HopelessCow
                            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
                            X