2002 LX - From stock to now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 LX - From stock to now

Not much new here, but since this is a new forum, I decided to show off my car.

Old rear

Old front

Old money shot

New rear

New front

New money shot

I will also be taking pictures of my strut tab reinforcements that I used to help with the AWR 21.5mm swaybar later on.

Looks great. I love the clear lenses and fog lights. :bt:

lol Ineed a money shot!
    Sagaris

Comment

Hahaha thanks for the comment Foxy...ummm I mean motegi.

Also notice the chrome pieces are removed. Some like it, some prefer the old look. I prefer all black, obviously. hehhee

Comment

Yea sadly it took me a minute to relise what was going on with the back. Why do dealers put that chrome crap on the cars?
        Drives me insane. Mine put it around my wheel well. Much better indeed
        Sagaris

Comment

That does it. You've convinced me. I'm getting rid of my chrome "milk mustache" as soon as I get a chance. They look so much better without it.
          ~Mark.
          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

you mean the chrome grill thing? Black Proteges 0Wn all other proteges.
            My OLD Car

Comment

Very nice, SedanMan. I love the whole entire car. Good job.

And I will be the proud new owner of that silver chrome rear strip soon - so no bashing of teh chrome pieces!!!
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                you mean the chrome grill thing? Black Proteges 0Wn all other proteges.
                Ohhh wait you mean on the back bumper! Mine never had that!
                My OLD Car

Comment

It's only on the Canadian Protege's.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                      I actually think its not so bad having the matching chrome in front AND back.

Unfortunately the new 2003 Protege ALL have the dark headlights and black upper grill trim. Yet they also have the chrome on the back. Which is crazy. I mean there is only one piece of chrome on the entire car!!!

Comment

In the US the trunk thing is body-color, so it's white on mine.
                        I'm going to try both white & black for the grille top, just out of vinyl, to see what it looks like.
                        Maybe I'll post pictures & get other opinions if I can't decide.
                        ~Mark.
                        2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by SedanMan
                          I actually think its not so bad having the matching chrome in front AND back.

Unfortunately the new 2003 Protege ALL have the dark headlights and black upper grill trim. Yet they also have the chrome on the back. Which is crazy. I mean there is only one piece of chrome on the entire car!!!
                          yea thats right.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
                          X