Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust

Damm had the car on the hoist to look under it.

Great body structure supported by 3 bar across the bottom of body to stiffen the frame Looks like what you have a upper strut bars but under the body.

Good heat shield and it has some sort of rust proofing under the body but if you intend to keep your car get it rust proofed under as there is lots of exposed panted metal still.

The exhaust needs work see the cats right after coming put of the manifold but damm there are two more round shaped cat looking and then the huge muffler.

Need a custom exhaust from the cat to a new rear muffler for better breathing.
    I also drive a AA Turbo Bmw E36/M3 setup last Dynojet 248c 369rwhp & 354ft/lbs at 10.5psi.

i know that when a brand new car is intruduced alot of companies will give you free products if you let them run tests on your car. like k&n or AEM. i imagine someone would hook you up with an exhaust system. i was planning on getting one of these but then i got hasty and bought a POS eclipse... i was going to go to diff places and get free stuff.

and hey, find someone who makes turbo kits and let them use your car and theyll give you a free turbo system. you seem to be hording all the good "3" cars
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

another thing is the Kyotot proto callremember companies manufactur **** for a reason.
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
      X