New.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New.

Hello, I'm shane i have a 1994 mazda protege and i'm doing a motor swap. I was going to go with the BPT but have decided to go with the KLZE swap instead. That the 2.5 V6 DOHC motor in the mx-6 and ford probe. I'm getting started on it as of now and hope to be finished in a couple of months. I already have to blocks and i'm going to build them up.
    1994 Protege - KLDE Swap.

I like the 2.5l v6. I've owned/worked on a few v6 probes and with a new set of filters/plugs/wires/fluids a 150k motor ruins pretty damn good.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Welcome to clubprotege There's a few ppl doing the swap that have posted lots of info. You might want to check them out .
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X