Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Hey, what's up? My name is Corey. I'm new to the club protege forum. I also belong to mazdas247, cardomain, and horsepowerfreaks. I'm from NW OH and I own a 2003.5 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Ed. I love it. I've only had it for little over 2 months. Got a great deal though it is salvaged. Nobody would know unless it was up in the air, the floor board has some slight creases in it. I checked her over really good before I bought her.Sorry I don't have any pics right now. I just got the internet (thank god for wireless desktop cards)hehe. I'll get them on here as soon as possible, she needs washed anyways. It has been snowing and raining like no other around here. She is silver. It has the stock racinghart rims with bliztec tires on them (my winter tires and rims), In the spring I'll put the enkei five stars back. They have a black/polish finish w/ blue lining, fitted with toyo proxes4 215/45 ZR17 91W. She is also equipted w/ AEM cold air intake, dual steering gauges on the the colum (oil pressure and boost) The intake is modified for the winter because I don't have splash gards on it so it is tuck in the engine bay for the moment. It was tring to suck in snow and water from the wheel well and the ground. I'm in the process of purchasing and installing H&R 1.3" lowering springs, obx turbo header, (own a Apexi 3-4/1/2" muffler), catless 3" exhaust (depending on how loud it is), front mounting ata intercooler. Oh Yeah.

Well I gotta go, I'll post some pics later, Thanks
    Corey
    CMan, CMan fly, CMan Zoom!

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

Welcome to clubprotege
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome!
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

howdy. (that's how montanan's say hi)
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Hi there
          sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Welcome, 3rd gens rule!
            sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Sup?

That's a nice Protege, get those pics up soon man!

Welcome to the club,
              MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Welcome, of the 3rd gens, the speed version is the best package. glad to have you aboard
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hello Corey

Welcome to CP.

I admire you for being kind to the Mustang by owning it, it wants so bad to be a zoomer like it's cousins, lol

I'm just flaming for fun... I like them too, Zoomers are my favs!

Come to our meet we need more Buckeyes. Ky has more vacationers from Ohio than any other state, side of KY.

David
                  Ky
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

The obx turbo manifold is designed pisspoor and can only use a t3 or t4 turbo.
                    If you just have to have a new turbo mani get the highboost one.
                    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                    Originally posted by HopelessCow
                    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

where at in kentucky is that annual show. I live in horthwest Ohio and it takes me about 3 hours just to get to the line. Where at in Kentucky is it. I'd love to go check it out. Got any pics?
                      CMan, CMan fly, CMan Zoom!

I need to find a girl that can compete with my car, but it's hard to find a girl that can give a BJ as good as my turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                        Welcome, of the 3rd gens, the speed version is the best package. glad to have you aboard
                        ur mom is the best package...AAWWW sheit!! i pwn3d ur arz!!

sry i had too, long day

but anyways, welcome aboard maing and i think the mp3 is teh bestest 3rd gen, like a msp w/o the problems but msp are sex too, post pics
                        Originally posted by 90prtege
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                        Originally posted by Turpro
                        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                        CRZbrussian: that sux
                        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Rough River Lake, Ky.

Originally posted by rally2003 View Post
                          where at in kentucky is that annual show. I live in horthwest Ohio and it takes me about 3 hours just to get to the line. Where at in Kentucky is it. I'd love to go check it out. Got any pics?
                          See the link for a concise Idea of the geology.

David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

hey man, welcome to CP, glad to have you and your sweet ride aboard. def come down to the meet, its gonna be awesome. the more that show up, the more cars i can steal.
                            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                            -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                            -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Har har...

Originally posted by kozzman555
                              whateva mang! david, id be afraid to wrassle you. id pick you up, snap you in half and use your bones to pick my teeth! you dont want none of "THE KOZZ" DUHN DUHN DUHNNNNNNNN

Yeah Ok, wiseman, if you could pick up my lard ass, I'd foll an ya and swish ya lic a bugg!! And If you piced your teeth with my bones, you just messed up again, the bone ar old and brittle and will splinter your gums...you cuss me for hours if that happens, so come up with sumptin else, shot nut!!!
                              DUHN DUHN DUHNNNNNNNN!!!!!

The Map to the Lake, see the link here,
                              DUHN DUHN DUHNNNNNNNN

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/ma...O&parkId=73053
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                              X