Hello to the form!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to the form!

Just dropping a line to everyone here to say thanks for the information so far. I am not a protégé owner but my friend is and we are looking to do some things to his car. Now before the flaming starts I am an owner of a 3000GT VR4 and also a Ford Aspire with a B series 1.8 swap into it so... try not to flame me to hard LOL. I will try to keep my questions to things I can't find in the forms and if I miss it sorry in advance.

Thanks for all future advice and have a great day.

David P.
    Savannah, GA
    1993 3000GT VR4 :: Mods :: New Short Block, APR Head Studs, Multi Layer Head Gasket, Port/Polish Heads, 560cc Lancer Injectors, 15G Turbos, 3.5 GM MAF With Translator, Dejon Blow Though Pre Turbo Pipes, 36x14x3 FMIC, 3inch Custom intake, 255 Walbro fuel pump hot wired, Fuellab Fuel Pressure Regulator, Precats removed, Greddy Type-RS BOV, Greddy E-01, AEM Wideband Air/Fuel, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, SPEC Stage 3 Plus Clutch, Steel front and mid transfer case upgrade, All sensors replaced, EGR block off, 3SX engine mounts, Ground wire kit, Iridium IX @ .028, and some other stuff

Welcome to clubprotege What bp do you have? SOHC or DOHC? There's a couple members here with bp powered aspire or festivas so I doubt you'll get flamed
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome to the forum, not a huge Mitsubishi fan I kinda question the longevity of the vehicles. Why is Ford Aspire are so hard to turn the steering wheel on a stop position, its like turning a ton of bricks versus a 323 which I have no problem on non power steering rack. Or is it me...

Comment

welcome! an Aspire with a BP is a great sleeper, dude!
        sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          Welcome to clubprotege What bp do you have? SOHC or DOHC? There's a couple members here with bp powered aspire or festivas so I doubt you'll get flamed
          Its a FP-DE, which is DOHC.
          Current question is can we put the MAF into blow through mode?

Comment

Wow Nice 3k! I used to have a TT Stealth, but not that moded. Here were my mods: boost controler set at 14, light weight flywheel, act street clutch, Cheap BOV, no cats, and K&N box filter Welcome to Club Protege! Oh and about using a MAF sensor, don't do a blow through, is not a great idea

Comment

Welcome!!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
              X