New guy saying hi. P5 and Audi owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy saying hi. P5 and Audi owner

Hi, names Keith I'm a P5 owner. We bought ours new when they first came out. Number 420 off the assembly line to be exact. One of the first to own one, probably the first in Indiana lol. I remember getting the P5 nod when they first came out lol.....not anymore, guess the owners aren't as thrilled or whatev haha.

Anyway the P5 is the daily, nothing special.....It has small things like EBC greenstuff pads, Koni reds, K&N drop in and Motul hi temp brake fluid. We just turned 120,000 miles too.....

My second car which is the toy is my Audi A4. It's has a considerable amount of work completed. Suede headliner and pillars, meth injection, suspension, gt28r, exhaust, clutch and flywheel, bigger brakes, S4 front bumper, etc....the list goes on and on.....I call it the OEM plus car because most of the work completed to the car can't be noticed because most of it was imported from Germany haha. Anyway I don't have many pics of the P5 so I'll show some of the Audi.

Out of town and my dads monster sits next to her to compare the size lol

Sitting pretty

Getting ready for a big show
    Last edited by Tifun; 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM.

welcome! Nice car. Hope to see the F5 pics soon!
    sigpic My cardomain

Comment

Welcome
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. It's been a good day today,I just picked up some newly used wheels from an Avenger. I'm going to powder coat them high gloss black

Comment

Welcome! I as said before, those Audi's are
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Thanks, I like it too. Trying to keep it as sleeper as possible......kind of hard once you get into the bigger things but it can be done I just don't want every tom, dick and joe trying to race me. I do plenty fine against the vettes I pull haha

Comment

Working...
            X