new to this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to this forum

hello i am new to this forum, i have loved mazda's ever since i purchased my 2002 mazda protege ES. Too me this is the best car ever, not the fastest but just a lot of fun. i already have a header, intake, full exhaust( witch i custome built while i was a machanic), and it also has camshafts. i am going to be getting a turbo kit from turbokits.com, sebon carbon fiber hood, motegi wheels black, awr mount kit( motor and trans), plus tien h tech springs. this is not all i plan to buy but that is the list for this year and early next. buy the time drag tracks open in 2009 ill be there.
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Welcome to the forum!
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

welcome
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X