Headlight highbeam help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlight highbeam help

First off I will start with what my problem is. I do not have high beams. All other marker lights brake lights interior lights work. I tried switching out the relay with no luck. I do not have my test light with me otherwise I would just check the wires that way.
    From what I gather R/W is the Highbeam. Am I correct?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

i would say the R wire is not the r/w if you look @ the lower diagram it shows 65/45w and both are the same with the 65 being on the left side so in my logic it looks like that would make the left wire in the diagram be the R wire
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

But when the highbeams are on, the blue light come on in the instrument cluster. Look in the center of the diagram at #39 circled. That goes to the instrument cluster
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i wish i had my car here i would just go probe it for yea hahahahahaha i said probe. but of course its sitting in the paint booth till tomorrow morning but it also states except canada in that same area of it
        Check out the Pics
        sigpic

Comment

but then again after i look @ it the canada day time running lights work off the high beam @ a lower rate so YES your correct that should be your wire for high beams the r/w wire sorry to ad confusion 2 the mix i had to look @ it again myself
          Check out the Pics
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X