Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Boston

Hi,

Bought a '98 Mazda Protege LX a few hours ago. (Well, I started the process a couple of weeks ago, but I drove the thing home just now.) The twist? I'm 31 years old and just got my driver's license last month. Never needed one before; now I have a commute that's unbearable by train and quite short by car, so there you have it.

I'm a do-it-yourself kinda guy and I figured it'd be handy to register at a place like this for advice on maintaining and repairing my new ride. First order of business? Fixing the keyless entry. That's the only thing wrong, I think I need to swap out a battery or something. Anyway, I'll be checking up on that.

Originally posted by Mike Toole View Post
    I'm 31 years old and just got my driver's license last month. Never needed one before; now I have a commute that's unbearable by train and quite short by car
    Wow! A city in America with public transportation decent enough to provide mobility without the want or need of a car. Unheard of in my neck of the woods! I grew up in 'suberb land' but now enjoy living right downtown every time I move to a new city. It is so much more convenient!
    Welcome to ClubProtege!!!
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Working...
    X