Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to www.mazda323performance.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what happened to www.mazda323performance.com?

It's been down for a while.

yeah, for over a week now. No idea. kinda sucks.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

BF 323s are a dieing breed.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Ryan .....

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
        BF 323s are a dieing breed.

What can we do about that, our BF's are not dead!

David
        Ky
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

that bf section sounds good right about now dont it

Comment

there's no way we could replace the info on m323p if its gone. The sheer amount of suspension and technical engine/turbo info buried in there is priceless.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
              that bf section sounds good right about now dont it
              I've been saying that to ryan for well over a year now. He's a member there also so maybe I'll call him later and maybe he has connections there. Maybe join the 2 sites
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

The new forums site is www.323gtx.net They are trying to start over, I guess something major happened and it had to shut down.
                2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Well I sent a PM to the admin there @ 323gtx.net we'll see what becomes
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well, i spoke to Joel Tonight, the Administrator of the new 323gtx.net site. He's seeking help for any or all information we can come up with in terms of BF related cars.

it appears as if the former owner of mazda323performance just basically gave up & transferred the attention of the site to outside parties, while he still remains owner, no-one is able to contact him. its believed to be a problem with hosting or Domain, chances are a lack of payment & the club was removed.

So on behalf of the former mazda323performance.com & every member who was there. Im asking for everyone's help in posting up any bits of information they can. Joel will be going through to organize it. we hope to recover as much information as possible.

Please register & contribute to the recovery
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                      Well, i spoke to Joel Tonight, the Administrator of the new 323gtx.net site. He's seeking help for any or all information we can come up with in terms of BF related cars.

it appears as if the former owner of mazda323performance just basically gave up & transferred the attention of the site to outside parties, while he still remains owner, no-one is able to contact him. its believed to be a problem with hosting or Domain, chances are a lack of payment & the club was removed.

So on behalf of the former mazda323performance.com & every member who was there. Im asking for everyone's help in posting up any bits of information they can. Joel will be going through to organize it. we hope to recover as much information as possible.

Please register & contribute to the recovery
                      Ever thought about merging both sites? Ours and there's.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yes i have, i've even thought about it during its former site. Joel works for a ISP so its really not a problem for him to make the new site work.. for now we'll see if he needs our help.

Comment

there's a site just for 323s?
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

WAS*** & it was mainly for BF's & earlier

Comment

So I didn't get mysteriously banned. I was a member starting in 04 but bf info....

I know that the original owner was into a hard core build of an NA b6 323 sedan then had accident issues and kinda dropped the site when his car was gone then it kinda became a club for the southern cali members. Lots of 323 gt/gtx info though.

808, gtx510 and a couple others from that site have posted here but it was probably a while ago. They often were talking about the australian/new zealand ford laser forums that had bf info.

Comment

Working...
                              X