The new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new guy

Hi my name's Phil, and i just got a 1991 323 hatch from my cousin who used to lurk this site about a year ago.

Since i was the one somewhat financially backing a lot of this car as his project, he finally gave in, sold me this one, and is now driving an 03 MSP.

just wanted to come on, swap info, show some love, and drop a bpt or if i can find it a bpd into this thing.

pix are in my vbgallery, and i intend on removing the bodykit and putting on a full GTR conversion with a custom carbon fiber lip and rear diffuser.

thanks for reading and i'll see you guys in the BG sections!

yeay! new blood! Welcome, I like the color of your 323. the bumpers aren't bad either, it flows nicely. Where at in CA are ya? we've tons of CA residents, many who love their BGs.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

thanks. my cousin painted it with the 99 Dodge Viper GTS blue pearl, but he didn't cure it right and used "3rd dimension" which is basically earl-scheib quality crap.

I redid the entire car in the same 99 Viper blue paint, but from DeBeers, and threw in the chameleon blue to purple sapphire pearl. one of my fix-it-tickets even has "PUR" crossed out and "BLU" written on top lol.

and i'm over in the Inland Empire area, mainly Colton.

Comment

welcome to clubprotege. if you need anything short of sex, ask me and id be happy to help. if you need sex, look up a guy named david and he'll hook you up right-quick. ryan (bpt323) is our admin and is a kickass guy.
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
        -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
        -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

nice car! I can't see why more people don't like 3 door hatches!
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

@ Kozzman555: Thanks. lol i won't be needing sex but i def. will need help once i have enough $$$ saved for a GTX Bpt and G-series trans.

@ nerd racing: i enjoy hatchbacks due to shorter wheelbases and better handling potential. Basically the same reasoning subaru's new STi is a hatchback... though i wish it look a little less like a kia... lol.

Comment

Welcome
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome and I like the 323. Hatchbacks rule!
                I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Belated, but welcome aboard phil! definitely good to see another fellow 323 owner
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

car looks nice. anymore info on the ecu reflash you had done?

JACK.
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                    X