323 Dyno Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 Dyno Day

Had the 323 dyno'd today with a little disappointment. She is only putting down 200 WHP. But that can be a very good thing honestly because there is a ton of room for improvement even on the stock engine.

Here is the chart:

Here are two vids from the dyno. It literally took me 2 hours to edit all the BS from the first vid. My editing program wasn't working that well so I had to do it the ghettoest way ever, playing the file and using a screen recorder to capture it in a damn WMV file. Don't mind the **** quality...LOL!

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-16-2008, 05:57 PM.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-16-2008, 06:03 PM.

Comment

You may post!!
        Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-16-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I find the heat shield on the one turbo interesting....I wonder how well it works.
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

How come you hood opens so little? I love the White 323, how come you didn't put up more pics of your own car
            2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I put the hood prod in a different hole when I am at shows/meets.

Comment

Torque curve looks nice and flat - how many psi were you running?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                  Torque curve looks nice and flat - how many psi were you running?
                  only 10 pounds. I cant wait till I get that MS, a lot will change then
                  Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-16-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

<--- at lancers

Not to bad for 12 psi. What size exaust and charge pipes?
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                      <--- at lancers

Not to bad for 12 psi. What size exaust and charge pipes?
                      3" exhaust and 2.5" charge pipes. I would like to downsize the charge pipe to 2" or 2.25 and see what happens. I have a **** ton of lag. ALso i'm only running 10 pounds of boost. My other message was a typo. I'm about to edit it now

Comment

man that white evo in the last few pics i want it

Comment

what charger are you running??? the TQ is still low for 10 psi less you have a dinky guy on there.
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Oh I miss 3SX! I used to be a 3/S owner! but not anymore because... well it's a DSM! Do I need to say more? lol Nice numbers by the way...

Comment

That white EVO needs to lose the tow hooks and stickers and seriously how much weight do you save with carbon fiber mirrors??

Comment

Working...
                              X