This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG JDM Familia Trunk Garnish

In excellent condition. Comes with all mounting hardware including the rubber pads behind it. $110 Shipped anywhere in the USA or Canada

can you get the newer style Familia Trunk Garnish?

Comment

Originally posted by mazda terd box View Post
      can you get the newer style Familia Trunk Garnish?
      I've been wanting one too, along with the rear bumper for the BG and the BF bumpers...shipping sucks for that stuff but hey if you want parts and if I can get other people in the area to buy stuff then we can cut that cost down.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Can someone put up a pic of the newer style one and il see what i can find.

Comment

It's like this:
          Last edited by MazKid; 02-26-2008, 06:00 PM.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Yeah should be able to get hold of one of those will let you know shortly

Comment

yeah thats the one!!

Comment

man i been searching that familia trunk garnish for year looks good i liked
                JesusChrist is with me and he watch my road and hook me on my ride

...............GoDBlEsS................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4Y7...1232CC&index=4

Comment

Originally posted by D_MazdaPR View Post
                  man i been searching that familia trunk garnish for year looks good i liked
                  The one i have for sale or the one the other people want?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunacy View Post
                    The one i have for sale or the one the other people want?
                    Just for reference, the one you have for sale is the '90-'91 style.

This is the 92-94 style (also pictured above):
                    Last edited by Jho; 02-27-2008, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that Jho appreciate it

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                      Just for reference, the one you have for sale is the '90-'91 style.

This is the 92-94 style (also pictured above):

Comment

i like then both,but the one are you selling thats the price for the offer or you can reduce more,beacuse i like it man both
                        ........................................GOdBlesS.. ..................................................

Comment

Originally posted by D_MazdaPR View Post
                          i like then both,but the one are you selling thats the price for the offer or you can reduce more,beacuse i like it man both
                          ........................................GOdBlesS.. ..................................................
                          He's shipping from New Zealand and his price is shipped. When you think of how much it costs to ship across the globe, the price of the actual part is a good deal.

Comment

Yes thats right the price is shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada.
                            I will be looking for the other ones for those who have asked for them this weekend so will get back to you all by early next week.

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                            He's shipping from New Zealand and his price is shipped. When you think of how much it costs to ship across the globe, the price of the actual part is a good deal.

Comment

alright man lets us know

Comment

Working...
                              X