wheel locks and BSA wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel locks and BSA wheels

hey what do you guys know/think of BSA brand wheels?

also, how exactly do wheel locks work? can i just buy some from pepboys or something?
    Tag Team

I saw a set of BSA wheels on eBay one, the were hella cool! I can't remember the version though.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

hey marc what thread were all the pics of your car in? i wanna see them again
      Tag Team

Comment

Here they are:

These are awsome! (these particular ones are 5 lug though)

As for wheel locks, it depends on the type of rims you buy. With your stock wheels you can get regular wheels locks and you only need four (one for each wheel). They require a special tool to take them off. As with most aftermarket rims you have to buy special "tuner lugs" because the holes are too small to get regular lugs to work. The tuner lugs are themselvs essentially "wheel locks", and all 16 look the same. They are ribbed and require a special tool that slips over the entire lug and is turned off with your tire iron or ratchet. Where as most wheel locks just have a specil design on the end and the special socket generaly won't slip over the entire lug.

I have these lugs:
        Last edited by Marc93lx; 09-05-2003, 12:18 AM.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
          hey marc what thread were all the pics of your car in? i wanna see them again
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Re: wheel locks and BSA wheels

Originally posted by JProtege
            hey what do you guys know/think of BSA brand wheels?

also, how exactly do wheel locks work? can i just buy some from pepboys or something?
            BSA? the boy scouts of america have there own wheels? thats kinda cool I guess... is it a merit badge now? hmmm

Comment

Re: Re: wheel locks and BSA wheels

Originally posted by asylum24
              BSA? the boy scouts of america have there own wheels? thats kinda cool I guess... is it a merit badge now? hmmm
              Um...no.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

har har. thx for the useful info :-p
                Tag Team

Comment

LMAO!

As per the original question, I myself have McGard's, and the way they work: http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/mcgard.htm

dr_"don't lose the McGard ID card"_sarcasm.
                  "I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose."

Comment

the sucky thing is, when you lose the special tool to take off your lock nuts, it sux. you need to hammer a socket on it, and take it off. thus destroying your lock nuts. so if you get them make sure you dont lose it.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I am a fan of BSA wheels. I almost got their Typhoon style wheel back when I was looking for rims. I have a wheel lock for my Exel's. Yeah just don't lose it. You'll be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X