New member from K/W area, Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from K/W area, Ontario

Hey everyone, just wanted to say "hey". I just bought a 92 MX3 fully loaded from the auction and just learning everything there is with the car. Its nice to know that these cars share many attributes with a combination of other cars. I have some rust to get rid of on the rear quarters, and thats about it.

Look forward to using this board.

Cheers

Another good site is mx-3.com they are real nice over there and have tons of info.

Comment

Yea.. thats how I found this site.. thanks!

Comment

welcome to CP. Lets see pics
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I will take some soon.. I have to pull it out of the garage to take some pics, but theres nothing exciting to see... just some infamous Ontario road rash from winter salted roads. I have a bit of work ahead of me. Thankfully it runs really smooth and just needs the brakes replaced. The body needs to be cleaned up and depending on how the tax return is this year, I will spring for some subtle body kit pieces, like some Mazdaspeed side skirts.

Comment

Ello Ello
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Welcome!

V6 car?
              -Dave

Comment

Yes, its the V6 with all of the power options. I cant wait for it to warm up so I can spend some time working on it...

Comment

I had the 4-cyl and they are way fun cars to drive

Comment

If you need any drivetrain or suspension items, let me know!
                    Im from the Hammer

Comment

Welcome to CP....

Be brave and scale the US border for the Annual meet in Ky.

Don't get lost in customs like our mail, lol

You are now in Zoom Heaven's Roll call, chime in often or I will be the biggest all time nerd!! lmao

David
                      Ky

Originally posted by MaX3 View Post
                      Hey everyone, just wanted to say "hey". I just bought a 92 MX3 fully loaded from the auction and just learning everything there is with the car. Its nice to know that these cars share many attributes with a combination of other cars. I have some rust to get rid of on the rear quarters, and thats about it.

Look forward to using this board.

Cheers
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                      X