X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Wire Kit Group Buy

Hey everyone!

I'm actually a 3000GT owner in college, but I'm starting to sell ground wire kits for other cars. I would make and sell them for 3000GT's but a great person already is and I'm not going to try to take his business.

Anyhow, I have a car that I could use to make ground wire kits for 1999-2003 Proteges. These kits would have terminals and wires already put together and cut to the right length for various attachment locations.

If you were unsure, ground wire kits have various benefits.
    -While they won't give you 10 horsepower they will help your car run smoother because of the more stable and consistent voltage the kit provides. The automatic transmission in my car got stuck in third gear once because I had such low voltage from bad grounds that the computer couldn't control it and threw a code.
    -These kits also increase your voltage. In my car voltage went from around 11 to 13.5 just from the wires. This will help out your lights/sound systems/etc.
    -I'm also trying to get them in a variety of colors so they will help dress up your engine bay a little.

I would probably charge around $50 to have the wires made and shipped.
    The wires will also be around 4-8ga. Depends on demand.
    These wires will also lead straight from the negative terminal to the ground. This eliminates the mess and resistance "daisy-chaining" causes.

Just seeing if there would be any interest. I'm a broke college student looking to make some money on the side.

Thanks for your time!
    Louie

Please read the rules for selling items here. Thread moved to the correct location and closed.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X