ES Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ES Question

I'm not certain but are the ES rear rotors smaller than the front ones and can they be place from front to back if same size?
    97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

All rear rotors(on FWD applications) are smaller than the front.
    and NO
    vented front
    sold rear.

murk loar
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Thanks for the info
      97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

I remembered reading somewhere that the MX3 v6 rear disc setup fits the 95-97 proteges? Is this true?
        97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

any rear bg brakes work.

murk loar
          like I said.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

MURK LOAR

It means "Lurk more", only altered through various memes and trends.

Basically, it means "Be quiet and watch until you learn how this place works, or go away and quit bothering us."

Funny very funny. Unlike you i don't have time available to me to sit and read every single post on this site to find something out. If I search and after looking at a few posts and I find what I'm looking for so be it if not I'll ask. Up to you to answer or not.
            97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

1st question was general knowledge.
              2nd question answered on first page of search results.

I spend 2hours a day on ebay.
              and bounce between internet forums.

but good job trying to insult me saying I have nothing better to do
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

lol look bro. i'm not trying to insult you. i'm just saying i'm just to busy to be online that long these days.

The first question was asked because I saw an es here with rear rotor that seem to be almost as large as the front. so just clear things for me i asked.

The 2nd question i said i read it somewhere and i was making sure it was true

I should say your the one trying to insult me with the MURK LOAR comment.

But thank for your help
                Last edited by reddragonmazda; 02-27-2008, 10:08 PM.
                97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

Working...
                X