New to Forum 94 Protege DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Forum 94 Protege DX

Hey as guessed I'm new here. I have a 94 Protege DX. It's my daily so I won't be doing anything too aggressive. Just some exterior modifications, I'm a huge fan of jdm and the like so yup that's about it.
    monza cat-back exhaust, front strut bar, front cross-drilled rotors

Welcome home Gary...

We're proud to have you join us.

As I marvel at the guy and gals on here that beef up their Zoomers, I'm happy with my Bone stock daily beater. #1 is soon headed for the 200k and a chassis refurb sometime between 200-225. Nothing radical is planned at this time for this ride. It's 91 LX. Due to the fuel costs and outragious car prices, the Mazdas are our 'poormans lifesavers'.

Again Welcome and chime in often Sir,

David
    Ky

Originally posted by bumper tag View Post
    Hey as guessed I'm new here. I have a 94 Protege DX. It's my daily so I won't be doing anything too aggressive. Just some exterior modifications, I'm a huge fan of jdm and the like so yup that's about it.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Hello hello
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X