Wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!

just letting you guys know..and also want to know if that is right!

ok..sooo... I found a 1993 EGT with 90,000 on it..crank windows, power mirrors, in good condition, one owner, and the guy wants $2,800 for it.

isnt that a little overpriced? i mean.. KBB says the highest paying price for on in EXCELENT condition is $1,670...so yeah

LOL, id give him $1500 if the interior/exterior is in good condition. i sell new/used vehicles at a ford dealership and we wouldnt even ask $2800. we might ask $2200 for it. and thats dealership price.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

yeah thats a little much. i got my 95 egt form a dealer for 18, a year ago, and this car is in excelent shape in side and out and under... has all power options including cruse tilt air and power moon roof id look around for anouther one first. i know their geting hard to comeby but their still out their.
      Clint

Comment

Here in Ohio is a pink automatic 95gt in a used lot for 1,900. I think the guy said it had 200,000 miles when i asked about it. Its been there for about 6 months now and it's probably gonna be there a lot longer.

Oh, i forgot about the LX that was on ebay a few months ago for like 6,000. That was my personal favorite ebaymotors auction.
        Last edited by billb777; 03-02-2008, 09:14 PM. Reason: additional ranting added

Comment

yea, in an area without a rust problem that's definitely asking too much. i'd pay as much as $2000 for it if it's in great condition with proper maintenance and zero problems.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X