Newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies

Hello. My husband and I are new to this site. His name is Pete, and mine is Jess. I tend to be the one that checks the site, leaves the messages, writes responses, and he just makes the decisions. We are from New England, but the Marine Corps has informed us that we live in Southern California now, so that's what we do. We tend to be busy, so we might take a minute to respond, but we will get back to you. He drives an 01 Protege LX, which we have pictures of in our profile, and I drive an 07 MazdaSpeed 3. Although, the more my husband looks at my car and drives it, the more he talks about selling his for a Speed3. We'll see........

Score on the cars! welcome to CP
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

nice to see new people in this communite! welcome
        GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
        AND
        THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Welcome
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            Welcome
            Thank you for all of the welcome messages! It's nice to find a place full of people that understand just how great Mazdas are.

Comment

WELCOME guys! from another socaL member

Comment

Working...
              X