Import alliance meet 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import alliance meet 2008

I am Currently speaking with them trying to get a mazda meet at the same time with them! i know we all hate the honda's and stuff but i mean im trying to get more ppl out and get our own meet there too since PEOPLE don't seem to make it to the other MEETS!!!!!!

so heres some info for ya

Go to the link posted below and that will tell you more info!

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2182733

the caravans link

anyone interested in going i know a few ppl from around me going and ive got a hotel i figure why not get mazda more out there!
    My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
    New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
    91' Miata - SOLD
    93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
    Mods: Protege:
    Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
    Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
    Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
    Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
    sigpic

so well im still going its july 26 and 27 10 bucks for both days and theres tons of cars so if you love cars which i know you all do so if you live near nashville's superspeedway you should try and make it!! let me know if you might go it would be pretty cool to get a few more cars like mine since i know that none of these ppl have no idea what my car is because ive been callled a geo,honda and others haha so if you might make it like i said lemme know!
    My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
    New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
    91' Miata - SOLD
    93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
    Mods: Protege:
    Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
    Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
    Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
    Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X