Photoshop request please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop request please

Couldn't get anyone on one of the other forums to do it so figured I'd ask here. Could someone make the WRX in the top two pics here http://forums.subydude.com/viewtopic...=rota+gunmetal our Classic Red. I wanna see how the Gunmetallic Rotas look on red. Same size pics as posted there.

Thanks
    Last edited by Monstermile; 12-19-2003, 09:56 AM.
    2003.5 Classic Red Protege 5
    TEAM-MA

page could not be found

Comment

Copy and pasted the link form the other post. Now I did the actual link. Works now.
      TEAM-MA

Comment

I'm @ work. gimme till 5pm est i'll try and squeez it in somewhere...or you could use my color change tutorial and DIY

Comment

Thanks much. I appreciate it.
          TEAM-MA

Comment

I'll have it done within the hour

Comment

request completed. [note to self]next time someone asks to change color on a BLACK car say NO[/note to self] that **** was hard to get a good balance and not make it look too chopped. I dropped it and added clear markers as well
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks alot. Looks good. So black is hard to change color on. Maybe that is why I couldn't get anyone else to do it.
                TEAM-MA

Comment

Awesome job GotBoost, but Monstermile, I think it would look better black.
                  ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
                    Awesome job GotBoost, but Monstermile, I think it would look better black.
                    No the reason I wanted the chop is to see how the Gunmetallic wheels looked with classic red. I'm considering getting the Rota Actions in that color for my P5. I'm usually not a big fan of dark wheels, but alot of people I talked to said it would look good. Just wanted to see for myself. And I figured a car color change would be an easier request than a wheel change.

I'd ask for the other pic done too but since it was hard for GotBoost to change color, I don't want to press my luck.
                    TEAM-MA

Comment

light colored cars are the easiest to change. white or silver are optimal as all you need to do is play with the RGB levels. dark cars ie: black. you have to lighten first. when lightening it you can very easily get a washed out look. or to dark and that red is burgandy which I kept getting.

Comment

Working...
                      X