Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Really New...But, a new name!

Hi, all.

I was a member of this forum back when I had my first gen (DX 5spd) then I got a P5 (5spd) and was reffered to mazdas247 since alot of the local guys were on that site I ended up staying there for a while. I did modify both cars when I had them and I recently had to give up my P5 to my parents (They needed a car). So, now I'm actually planning on buying another first gen since it's in my budget, but who knows. I have a baby now and it's the only mazda I can afford that has four doors. This time I'm getting the LX!

P.S. this forum has more first gen owners and lots of more info on them.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the p5 but at least it was for a good cause. definetly grab a lx if you do buy a 1g. Good luck on the search.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I've got a 1st gen pro in my mind but I'm afraid of the axle prob with the boot and the knocking. It happened with my past 1st gen.

Comment

Working...
      X