Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

find turbo

where i can find a turbo on this site... i would like to have a vj-23
    and where i can find a forged crank and forged piston on this site or on a other site

tanx (im french sorry for the sentence error)

oooo good luck finding a vj-23. Best bet is just building your own custom setup with a turbo matched to what you want. forged crank? stock. you already have one. so far no one has broken a crank, even with 500+hp. forged pistons? wiseco. best there is for our car.

your english is far better than a lot of american's (it's sad, isn't it?)
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Post a new thread in the want to buy section for the parts you're looking for. Maybe someone has them but hasn't posted a for sale thread to sell them. Good luck and welcome to cp
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
      X