Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Attempt #2 NC meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attempt #2 NC meet

Alright.
    Here we go again.

when?
    Saturday april 5th 6pm.

where?
    A family-friendly sports-themed restaurant best known for food, sports and fun. American pub food, beer, drinks, and kids menu.

on
    512 Creekside Drive
    Raleigh, NC 27609(for the mapquest)

why?
    Because you didn't come to the last one.

Who will be there?
    Nate and me. Kenny fuc-ing rodgers.

Nates going to have to put out this time if no one else comes.

You don't want that do you?
    Last edited by Kitty; 03-11-2008, 09:32 PM.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

I'm down. seriously. this is almost a months notice pppls
    Last edited by wheresthericego; 03-11-2008, 09:37 PM.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

im there
      94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

Comment

I'd luv to go but man that's a olong drive for a couple hrs of bs'n
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

you get to drive through west virgina though. Thats the funnest state to drive imo.

Fun roads that no one knows about and no police.
          I made a trip to ohio is like 7hours before. Its not that long of a drive
          Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

7 hrs to spend 2 hrs kickin both your asses in pool while nate drinks his drinks. Sounds like a plan. Lol.

In reality if it was within 1-2 hrs I'd more than likely come but 7 hrs is a lot.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

move to alaska. its 6 hours between fairbanks and anchorage. its really makes it seem like nothing when you can do 90 and make it in under 5 though.

seriously, anything under 10 hours is worth it to me. beyond that and I'll have to think about it.
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I'll see if I can make this one. If the Pro is still in shape.

I'll be the only underage there. Boooo

I'll BMOL
                My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Weekly bump.
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Also if anyone needs a 626 lip in NC. you should come to the meet. I have one cut for $20
                    Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

lol you're still trying to sell that thing?
                      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I keep thinking of putting it on every time I change the oil.
                        Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I keep meaning to put mine on too. I kept the old one so I wouldn't have to figure out where to cut. I been busy doing other sh°it

Comment

I've been scraping mine all to hell since I lowered the dam thing. Every time I pull in or pull out, I hear "scrrrrraaappppppp." Its catching hell. And I was thinking to put a s-10 one on there that has to be 3 times as big. Sheesh.
                            My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

You have to go through bumps and dips at an angle and really slow

Comment

Working...
                              X