please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help

i was wondering if there is anything cool anyone could do to either pic? i saw an anodized pic of a wrx that looked awesome. could anyone do that to the side shot of my car? and then of course my sig pic, which i will self-proclaim as tits, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to tweak it to get just a little more sweetness out of it.

anodized scooby
    '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
    18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

so u just want someone 2 do up your car..?? anything special u want.. ill """ try"" hahaa

Comment

idk what u wanted done 2 ur car but there is a lil fun photoshop that i did real quick .., hah

Comment

i dont care what you do to it. i just thought they were cool pics and the one was one a cool angle. i really like that anodized though, anyone know how to do that?

Nismo CAI

Comment

Re: please help

Originally posted by sileighty21
          and then of course my sig pic, which i will self-proclaim as tits
          Umm, me too.
          ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

umm, this may be a silly question . . .wut's a "tits"? lol
            Tag Team

Comment

if you say something is tits it means its really cool. or if you say something is yahtzee, that means its really cool too. some of the new, hip, fresh sayings i guess, lol.

Nismo CAI

Comment

that "anodized look" is usually acheived when adding a color to a car that starts black. that was the result I kept getting on Montstermiles request for calssic red. It took me a while to figure out how to get RED rather than "anodized" it does look cool. I'd take a stab @ it for you, but I am at home, sick as hell right now.

Comment

Working...
                X