X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey All !

Just sayin Good Day EH!
    Powered by ACME

making fun of those denim wearing, hairy, tree-loving bastards north of our border is really frowned upon here at CP. please try to refrain from doing so from now on
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Steve Welcome to the group.....

Never mind kozzman555, he is the group grouch, he a weasel load of donkey hock.

He really should be nice as Canada is our Cap, head blanket, without Canada, we would be much colder in the winter, as the blanket/Cap keeps us warmer.

kozzman leave canada alone and our new members, no disin , yu hear!

Warmest welcome Sir. Steve.

Visit often.

David
      Ky
      Attached Files
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

Welcome You'll get to know the lokers of the forum when you've been here for a while so don't think to hard on what the kozz said lol.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome boys!
          Its been gettin kinda cold here in the treehouse,I reckon without the hair and jeans it would most likely be alot colder though.
          Powered by ACME

Comment

LOL! anyone who can take a joke is ok by me. welcome to CP
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
            -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
            -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

lol glad to see you make it over here beer.
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                LOL! anyone who can take a joke is ok by me. welcome to CP
                I passed the "is this new dude wound up tighter than a billy-goats arse in fly season test" WOOT!
                Powered by ACME

Comment

starting early with the g°ay jokes. You'll get along well with kozz
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                    lol glad to see you make it over here beer.
                    Thanks Nate, I was getting to feel my input was not required over there.