mazda bewbie, lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda bewbie, lighting

well like the header reads, im a newbie to mazda's. but im not an idiot i'm actually a mechanic, i just never messed around with mazda's. now, my car is a 97 and its kind of hard finding some better looking heads corner and tails that look good for this. anyone know where to get them from. as i said before its a 97 so i thought i'd atleast let it stand out like that first.
    now this is going to be my work car until i eventually get my project car or truck, any help would be apreciated
    97 protege- 1.8L (beater in upgrades)

it clearly says bewbie. Not newbie.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

where are the bewb's????!!!??? THIS IS A CRUEL JOKE!!!! whoever made this should be tossed into a burlap sack and beaten with john holmes' giant diseased penis.
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
      X