Newbie Old Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Old Guy

Thanks for setting up a section for us 323 guys that are lost due to the shutting down of the mazda323performance.com website.... I'm still grieving. Okay, I'm done. Hey, hey! I'll try to get more guys to switch over! I'm sad about losing sooooo much knowledge that was posted like the "How-To's". Man, that sucks. Thx again for bringing us on-line!

LARRY!!!!
    Welcome you old fart you!
    Dont stare at me like that, it was just a joke.
    Grab a cold one and join in!
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

welcome to CP
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Kyle! Was it you? I guess I should have checked the number better. When I saw 360, I thought it was "you know who".... LOL

Yeah, it's good to have a home again on a car forum! Now I need to learn how to post pics on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
          welcome to CP
          Thx! This should be fun!

Comment

Whale Cum
            1999 Mazda Protegé LX (FS-DE Swap)
            [BBS][GT Spec][Corksport][Falken][Mazdaspeed][Racing Beat][HKS]

Comment

Hello and welcome to CP...

Home of many Zoomers, I too own a BF 323, so we have much to add here.

I have learned so much from this group, I'm now a proud subscriber.

please post often!

David
              Ky

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
              Thanks for setting up a section for us 323 guys that are lost due to the shutting down of the mazda323performance.com website.... I'm still grieving. Okay, I'm done. Hey, hey! I'll try to get more guys to switch over! I'm sad about losing sooooo much knowledge that was posted like the "How-To's". Man, that sucks. Thx again for bringing us on-line!
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Big Lar!!!! Welcome good sir. Next time I'm in the area I'll stop by if you aren't working.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Coolness good sir!

Comment

Working...
                  X