vaccum lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vaccum lines

just wondering..what are the mandatory lines i need to still use for my race car.1.8 motor. we dropped the new motor in and there were a couple lines on the passenger side behind the motor that the nipples broke off and i have a few leaks. they are the small hoses. anyone have a clue what im talking about? thanks for the help
    sigpic

and....

another question is..the o2 sensor. i put on the pacesetter header and i was wondering if it is mandatory that i put it back in. im not worried about the dummy light. but if it is going to mess up how it runs let me know
    sigpic

Comment

you'll need the O2 to run. otherwise, it'll crap all over itself. as for the vac lines....I could say you only need the fpr, vics, and brake, but I'm betting there are acouple others that you need too. Just those three you need to run right.
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

You can remove the ones going to the surge solenoid valve on the fire wall and the ones for cruise control.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

i may sound dumb but on the passenger side of the motor.on the back of the intake there are two metal..umm they look like little metal ufo's that are hooked into some wiring. i dont know what they are but they are whats broken. what should i do?
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X