O2 Sensor ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2 Sensor ????????

ok im running a GT harness with a few add ons to run the BP26 motor, motor runs fine we had it started up the last couple days, but just wondering about what O2 sensor i need, local auto parts store get all confused when i tell them what im looking for so what O2 sensor matches the GT harness with the turbo motor????

You can use your stock sensor it just doesnt have a heater to warm it up faster like 3 and 4 wire ones. If you want to do a little extra wiring get a generic 4 wire and it should come with instructions and you will have to add a ignition switced 12 source and then two different grounds.
    BPT Power....Drop a gear and disappear.sigpic

Comment

2nd gen protege/z5 engine
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

wait what?
        First or 2nd one?
        I have 5 of each.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
        X