Noob Well New To mazda's Atleast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob Well New To mazda's Atleast

Names Ricky..im 27 y/o, Live in Northern Indiana..Im a welder.I have a 86 celica gt-s im restoring

This is my 04 echo..was my beater/auto - x slut, then she got hit..hence buying the protege for the meanwhile..Its still all good..Just lets me build the echo a lil more than i would have

-And yes those are miata rims :D

Goodies on the echo

Welcome aboard!!! what protege did you manage to pick up?? SE/DX/LX?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Slowass dx =[

Comment

better then having a b6 323
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

lol..i had one of those back in the day too..Wow..I remember i had to stand on it just to male it move.

Comment

Welcome

*cough*klze swap*cough*
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Come on i'm the newb..Whats a klze? what car does it come out of ? hp ?
              is it plug n play?..Did i mention the SOHC 1.8 is weak as shee-it ??

Comment

Originally posted by slow_yota View Post
                Come on i'm the newb..Whats a klze? what car does it come out of ? hp ?
                is it plug n play?..Did i mention the SOHC 1.8 is weak as shee-it ??
                JDM v6. 200hp. Read up
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

if youre talking about the 2.5 then i know exactley what youre talking about..Theres a dood in town that runs a mid 90 mx-3 at the track, Did the 2.5 swap, bolt ons= tuned and runs very low 13's in the qtr mile.

Comment

well i hope you enjoy the protege better then the echo or celica.

Comment

Originally posted by drftem View Post
                      well i hope you enjoy the protege better then the echo or celica.
                      lol..hhmmmm, Its ok for a beater for now but as far as stacking up to my toyotas..i doubt it.the echo gets almost 40 mpg and the celica handles like its on rails.but what do expect for $200 right?

Comment

Working...
                      X