I Have Done It!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have Done It!!!!

I have finally finally beat a Sentra Se-r. Im guessing it was all stock, as i only beat it by a car length or so. I was cruising around down in aurora, and i seen it up ahead, and got next to it got a light. Asked dude if he wanted to go, and he said sure. I had a way better launch and jumped ahead by about 2 cars, then he started catching, and we got off before he could pass me. But I still won and thats all that matters and Im happy now. Im pretty sure I could have beat him by more if it werent for the fact that one of my piston rings is shot, and my car is misfiring...lol. K THNKS BYE!
    Eat ****.

I'm guessing he's misfiring too... because by all my experience SE-Rs are faster. I guess with your mods you could do it...hehe
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

LOL, yea, ive raced like 7 of them already and this is the first one that Ive beaten. If we would have kept on going tho, he would have pulled me. We were in like the top of third when we shut it down. The only reason I beat him there was because I had a way better launch than him.....death to all sentra's!
      Eat ****.

Comment

hmmmmm are you trying to **** your engine up, if i had shot rings, i prolly wouldn't race, but hey man do what ou gotta do.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
          hmmmmm are you trying to **** your engine up, if i had shot rings, i prolly wouldn't race, but hey man do what ou gotta do.
          if i had your car i probably wouldnt race

Comment

Working...
          X