J-spec V6 91 protege for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-spec V6 91 protege for sale!!!

well i'm selling my 91 lx protege with the v6 swap done to the car, things new on the car go as followed
    NEW...
    all 3 driveshafts
    water pump
    timing belt
    spark plugs and wires
    intake system
    full 21/4 mandrel bent exhaust
    J-spec V6 engine(low miles)
    exedy clutch kit
    brake pads
    fuel filter

that covers all the new things i replaced before and after the swap, car runs like a dream very fastttttt and smooth, car was well kept and has no problems, if interested please email me at dezznuts59@aol.com i'm selling the car with everything for $3000
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

anyone???? i will even go as low as 2500
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

Where is the car located?
      Quote from eBay
      "with no knowlege of cars.he,armed only with the skills of an 18th century blacksmith,removed the front axles and wheel bearings,damaging both in the process"

Comment

Got any pics? You're in Miami, right?
        Scott
        '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
        '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
        '98 Volvo V70 T5
        '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

yup i'm located in miami if you want email me and i'll send you some of the engine pics and i'm waiting for the car to be finished painted then i'll take pics of that, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

car still up for sale need to sell quickly, anyone trully interested please pm me or email me at dezznuts59@aol.com i will even throw in the dash mount tv with the car, the car is being sold for 3000 OBO, runs great and very fast

Comment

Why not take pics of it before paint so people can see what they're looking at?

"Mazderati"
              91 LX DOHC 5 speed V8 stocker
              Pioneer DEH-550MP, Infinity 6002i's, Pioneer 6x9s
              Uniden PC76XL w/ Astatic Road Devil & 5' Wilson Silverload

1982 Jeep Wagoneer Brougham
              AMC 360 V8, 4-speed, 4x4

Comment

i am thats why i ahevn't taken any pics, the only pics i have are of the engine

Comment

i am now selling the car for 2000 obo, if interested please tell me need to sell fast

Comment

my mom is actually looking for something. too bad you live in florida, we isa all the way up in texas, that is right about what she is looking to spend on one too, she's so cool lol.

Comment

well car runs great and is in good condition i'm selling it for 2000 now
                      OBO since i was unable to get the paint job done but i mean still the
                      swap done to it alone cost me 4000 so any of you looking to do this swap
                      you can get the finish product for half the price must sell fast anyone
                      please email me at queensnysfinnest@aol.com thats my new email, serious
                      buyers only, i'm also up for any better offers or i'll even finance the
                      car

Comment

Originally posted by UrBaNsTyLe55
                        well car runs great and is in good condition i'm selling it for 2000 now
                        OBO since i was unable to get the paint job done but i mean still the
                        swap done to it alone cost me 4000 so any of you looking to do this swap
                        you can get the finish product for half the price must sell fast anyone
                        please email me at queensnysfinnest@aol.com thats my new email, serious
                        buyers only, i'm also up for any better offers or i'll even finance the
                        car
                        how much a month if you financed it?

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                        1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                        1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

email me and we can talk buisiness

Comment

Can we see a picture of this beast?

Comment

email me for pics of the car i have so far

Comment

Working...
                              X