all over the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all over the road

ok so this is for my cousin witch i sold her my protege like two years ago. when you drive everytime you hit a bump the car the back end swerves to the right, when ur on the free way its all over the place, i know it can be a lot of things but any opinions. sorry i didnt search again its not my car.
    93 Nissan Nx2000 <commuter
    95 Nissan 300zx tt < my baby
    97 Protege lx Sold!!

wrong forum sry
    97 Protege lx Sold!!

Comment

tell her to get a 4 wheel alignment.

If something is damaged in the suspension they'll find it while doing it and tell you about it.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

it might also be a bad strut, I had a friend whose eclipse did this, hit a speed bump and you would swear he was drifting in a FWD car, changed the shocks and everything was fine again
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

lol thanks i put this on the 2nd gen and still no replys lol
          97 Protege lx Sold!!

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
            it might also be a bad strut, I had a friend whose eclipse did this, hit a speed bump and you would swear he was drifting in a FWD car, changed the shocks and everything was fine again
            I'm having the same exact issues with my pro, mine has bad struts.
            Projects: 94 Pro DX - SOLD. 85 Nissan 720 King Cab Mini - Dropped, Lexan, 32/36 Webber

"Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid!"
            sigpic

Comment

(moved for ya)

check the struts and springs. also check balljoints and tie rod ends for play.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

blown struts
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Sounds like K-Sport

LOLZ

Comment

lol
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Working...
                    X