New guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy...

FNG here. I bought my car brand new in 1999 it currently has 73,000 miles. I just started doing simple bolt on mods this past year. I have been working on the system over a number of years. I'm not going for the fastest Protege around because I have too much weight in it with the stereo and sound deadening material.

Nice to find another community for the Protege world.

I've added pics to my gallery, check it out if you want.

Here some youtube vids too...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Attached Files

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcome and some enjoy speed others enjoy systems

Comment

sure

Originally posted by drftem View Post
        welcome and some enjoy speed others enjoy systems
        Yeah, I went in both direction at the same time(motor/system) and got a little carried away with the system and not as much went into the upgrades to the motor. Now I'm at a "temporary" happy medium.(My wife hates that I spend so much money on my car so I have to wait a while before I do anymore to the motor.)

Comment

welcome from another MI mazda lover
          In the Garage
          Black 93 MX-3 GS
          Bp powered
          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Hello Ryan...

From the Great Mitton, lol

Have you met the Guy from the Tiger City, known as Project MX?
            He'll grow on you Sir, he is one of our coolest. I just saw him last weekend at an Applebees in Ill.

Don't be a stranger Ryan, we are enthusiastic on our rides.

David
            Ky

Originally posted by rboetsma View Post
            FNG here. I bought my car brand new in 1999 it currently has 73,000 miles. I just started doing simple bolt on mods this past year. I have been working on the system over a number of years. I'm not going for the fastest Protege around because I have too much weight in it with the stereo and sound deadening material.

Nice to find another community for the Protege world.

I've added pics to my gallery, check it out if you want.

Here some youtube vids too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDinOnbJ3to
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
            X