Anyone like fighting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone like fighting??

Call me crazy or insane or whatever, but i think fighting is one of the funnest things to do. Cept when things go bad ie: my brother got stabbed in a fight, i broke my hand requiring 6 pins and surgery and ****. But once my hand is healed, i plan on joining the UFC, or the IFC. For those who dont know, they are organizations where people from many different martial art an fighting styles go into a circular cage, and beat the **** outta each other until 1 person submits, gets knocked out, or dies, O(which i dont think has happened) anyone wanna joinm with me?? Ive boxed for 6 years, and taken muay thai kickboxing for the last 2.
    Eat ****.

I did some boxing in the local PAL league...But that was a while ago.

No UFC for this guy. lol, Some psyscho Brazilian jiu-jitsu guy wrenching on my ankle doesn't sound like any fun to me!

Comment

I love to FIGHT !

Such a work out !

Reliefs Tons Of Stress As Well.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Conception
        I love to FIGHT !

Such a work out !

LOL
        I should have realized that you would post under this thread! LOL From previous threads at protegeclub!
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

On my trip down to the beach this past weekend, my friend Mark and I were trying to get in a fight with these people in a Cavalier we were playing road games with. They were flicking us off and stuff, we were just laughing...

So they got off at a rest stop somewhere, and we followed them, but as soon as we got out of the car, they were all 'hey, what's up'....

I'm not a big fighter, but sometimes people piss me off and I wouldn't mind going a round with them.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

I have a pretty bad temper ..
            but I tend to control it by thinking before I act.

I really don't get into fights to at all, unless someone was to attack me. I have done a lot of walking away from people in my lifetime but then a few times I have had to throw down...

Me join the UFC and have some guy put to feet on my underarm and head and pull my arm till I say ouch...

na that's ok ..

I will just watch them kick you in the balls on payper view
            holla at me when your gonna be on ..

1-800- u - mustbe-nutz

Bruce
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Conception
              I love to FIGHT !

Such a work out !

LOL
              ...You don't have a crazy, soap-making alter ego named Tyler, do you?
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Re: Anyone like fighting??

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                ...But once my hand is healed, i plan on joining the UFC, or the IFC. For those who dont know, they are organizations where people from many different martial art an fighting styles go into a circular cage, and beat the **** outta each other until 1 person submits, gets knocked out, or dies, O(which i dont think has happened) anyone wanna joinm with me?? Ive boxed for 6 years, and taken muay thai kickboxing for the last 2.
                just some friendly advice (i'm not lookin for no trouble, no siree bob :p: ) boxing and muay thai is okay, but u need a strong foundation in grappling. trendy as it may seem, in a cage or ring, stand up fighters are not comfortable on the ground. u don't need to be a jiu-jitsu guru (but it helps), but as a knowledgeable fighter (giving u the benefit of the doubt) all u need is to counter ground moves. most brawlers do good/okay in prelim rounds, but that's about all.
                somewhat related: i know mark kerr sounds but he's a solid fighter.
                cool guys to watch:
                -all the gracies (except ryan, arrogant bastard)
                -mark kerr
                -sakuraba
                -cabbage (brawler)

good luck!
                -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
                >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

It's fun only if you win and your opponent loses! :p: I haven't been in a fight in so long. The last time I was in one, I shocked the hell out of every one because I am always smiling and joking around. I guess I turned green and my shirt ripped off, I don't know, kind of went blank after that! I would back any of you guys up if there were ever a brawl and we were all together at a meet and a bunch of Honda drivers pulled up in their riced out Civics talking smack.
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

Re: Re: Anyone like fighting??

Originally posted by onehawaiian
                    just some friendly advice (i'm not lookin for no trouble, no siree bob :p: ) boxing and muay thai is okay, but u need a strong foundation in grappling. trendy as it may seem, in a cage or ring, stand up fighters are not comfortable on the ground. u don't need to be a jiu-jitsu guru (but it helps), but as a knowledgeable fighter (giving u the benefit of the doubt) all u need is to counter ground moves. most brawlers do good/okay in prelim rounds, but that's about all.
                    somewhat related: i know mark kerr sounds but he's a solid fighter.
                    cool guys to watch:
                    -all the gracies (except ryan, arrogant bastard)
                    -mark kerr
                    -sakuraba
                    -cabbage (brawler)

good luck!
                    yea you're absolutely right. Because of the cage, many martial arts disciplines have a disadvantage because movement is too restricted. Grappling techniques are what wins the fights. I remember a while back, this Tae Kwon Do guy was doing extremely well in UFC. After watching his matches, he just grappled too, except mostly with leglocks and such all derived from his discipline.
                    Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                      LOL I am drunk right now but what are you talking about

LOL !

I already been crazy

Comment

Re: Re: Anyone like fighting??

Originally posted by onehawaiian
                        just some friendly advice (i'm not lookin for no trouble, no siree bob :p: ) boxing and muay thai is okay, but u need a strong foundation in grappling. trendy as it may seem, in a cage or ring, stand up fighters are not comfortable on the ground. u don't need to be a jiu-jitsu guru (but it helps), but as a knowledgeable fighter (giving u the benefit of the doubt) all u need is to counter ground moves. most brawlers do good/okay in prelim rounds

yea, im thinking of trainin in jiu jitsu, or greco roman wrestling. The jiu jitsu seems to have been more successful in the octagon tho. Plus iff i wanna get good ill have to do it for years, and by then ufc wont be anymore. I think ill just go register and take my chances. Ha, ill get destroyed! Sorry ass ground fighters, that **** aint exciting at all.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                          "I want you to hit me as hard as you can"
                          Fight club kicks ass, Im gonna hafta go put that DVD in now you bastard.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Anyone like fighting??

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                            Sorry ass ground fighters, that **** aint exciting at all.
                            actually, watching the technique is nuts. u know he's gonna lock u. u know it's gonna break. how to get out of it... that's the beauty.
                            of course there's always the good beatings like enson enouye -vs- igor, where enson blocked all of igors punches with his face for over 5 minutes straight. if u know which fight i'm talking about, u know enson got owned.
                            royce gracie was upside down (almost vertical) and won. (one of the ufc fights, against kimo i think) i like the technique and tactics.

mark kerr puts both power and grappling together. he is badass.
                            >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                            **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

i don't like mindless fighting.
                              fighting as a sport or extension of ones abilities/talent... that's cool.
                              not counting the breaking or the blood, fighting moves are almost poetic.
                              martial arts is just that, art.

>> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                              **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Working...
                              X