intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro

What up this is DG AZ this sight looks great Im a proud owner of a 1998 protege 2nd gen my engin just recently went out so insted of junking it my buddy got me into looking for an engin I had no idea of the different types so wene I called japan moters a local engin place I just naturaly went with to a bp1.8 from a z5 it had 35,000 miles and I got it with every thing for 875 I was looking in the net to see if their are turbo kits and stumbled on to this sight every thing looks great so expect me here for a while dont worry I wont be asking alot of unnecisary questions ...peace

Welcome
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hello and welcome Daniel...

Do take time and you can find quite a lot of useful tools and info, so much so I became a supporting member.

This site is complex for some such as I am slow to PC use, please chime in often.

David
      Ky

Originally posted by DG AZ View Post
      What up this is DG AZ this sight looks great Im a proud owner of a 1998 protege 2nd gen my engin just recently went out so insted of junking it my buddy got me into looking for an engin I had no idea of the different types so wene I called japan moters a local engin place I just naturaly went with to a bp1.8 from a z5 it had 35,000 miles and I got it with every thing for 875 I was looking in the net to see if their are turbo kits and stumbled on to this sight every thing looks great so expect me here for a while dont worry I wont be asking alot of unnecisary questions ...peace
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

nice job on the japanese version of the bp there are turbo kits i think just hard to find or you can make your own. welcome to the site
        In the Garage
        Black 93 MX-3 GS
        Bp powered
        GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
        MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
        X